ooooh great.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
used CO2 for the first time last week Gaz.. brilliant. 120psi in seconds.

This is the one I bought.

Tynan

Veteran
frame pump, dirt cheap and does the job, perhaps not 120psi mind

looks old skool kool

can't believe you posted getting a flat on youtube

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Not tried it, but the Topeak Morph gets recommended a lot on here.

I've got the Topeak Mini Master Baster and it worked well in the garage, though not needed to try it on the road yet.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Tynan said:
can't believe you posted getting a flat on youtube

i got called a youtube vies whore earlier, so just living up to my name :biggrin:

ianrauk said:
used CO2 for the first time last week Gaz.. brilliant. 120psi in seconds.

This is the one I bought.
i do like the look of that, might but that in my basket. Cheers

Tynan

Veteran
the environment ffs!

it's bad karma to ride a self powered vehicle and then be too lazy to use a cheap reuseable inflator

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Tynan said:
the environment ffs!

it's bad karma to ride a self powered vehicle and then be too lazy to use a cheap reuseable inflator

lol! i wanna be up and on the go as quickly as possible.

I've used CO2 in the past, but it's a bit hard to regulate, and is more of a getyouhome. Oh - and I've run out of gas trying to get home.

I carry a Mini Morphe pump. Easy to get up to 60-80psi quickly, which is generally enough to get me home or to a bike shop to use their track pump to get the right pressures. If I put in a bit more effort, I can get it over 100psi, but I find it very hard to judge the pressure by feel at that point. I carry it on the frame on a bottlecage mount.

My partner has a Morphe, which has a gauge, which makes life easier. OK, so it's small, and maybe not as accurate as our Joe Blow, but it means we can get the pressure we need and not compromise performance at all. It's just a bit bigger, is all.

Top Bottom