Ooooh what to do.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Right, i've finished for the afternoon, i'm on Clerkenwell road and ive got a good two hours to kill before i can get back on the off-peak train back to manchester. How do i kill time? British museum? Tate modern?

I know, i'll just pop in the hat and tun while i figure it out......:evil:

There's some fab pubs around there, so I say sample the local hostelries

OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

Paulus said:
Have a look in Condor's bike shop in the grays inn road.
Did that last month- works out cheaper in the pub! Pair of PR3 service course 60 brick.

Fullers' is half price today :evil: :blush:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Fuller's? Yeuch. Still, if it's half price it might be worth trying.

If you've got the time, walk down from Euston and have a look at St Pancras station and the Eurostar terminal, it is absolutely stunning. I can't wait for the hotel to reopen.

OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

Globalti said:
Fuller's? Yeuch. Still, if it's half price it might be worth trying.

If you've got the time, walk down from Euston and have a look at St Pancras station and the Eurostar terminal, it is absolutely stunning. I can't wait for the hotel to reopen.
Yeah done that and it is indeed something to see.

I've got a bunch of punters down here so im around at least once a month, its just that i dont normally get time to sit in the pub err I mean take in the sights.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
If you ever have a spare hour or so again - call in at the Welcome Trust Museum opposite Euston station. There are things in there that will curl your toe nails but most of the exhibits are innocuous but fascinating.;)

Top Bottom