Oops, nearly..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Car in front was getting slower and I was right behind. I, assuming he is slowing for a speedhump (thinking about it now- it's rare that anyone slows that much for a speedhump), decide to overtake. So i'm pretty much committed to it and then the right indicator goes on and he starts to make for a driveway on the right, just before the speedhump. OK, might have been nice if the indicator had gone on a bit earlier, but it wasn't entirely unpredictable. Flicked the bars, got round the front of him OK, but it's almost exactly the same as an incident I had earlier in the year where I was taken out, so it was a bit dumb to try it again. Shoulda hung back there and waited. Silly sod.

He did leave it bloody late with that indicator tho'.

sheddy

Legendary Member
always expect the unexpected....
(sorry)

Good man for admitting your mistake. I'm sure we become better road users each time we make a mistake, acknowledge it and learn from it. With the amount of mistakes I've made (used to make ;)) I must be perfect by now! ;)

col

Legendary Member
Easy mistake to make,he should have indicated before slowing,you could have rest assured in that hospital bed,it wasnt your fault;);)

ChrisW

col said:
Easy mistake to make,he should have indicated before slowing,you could have rest assured in that hospital bed,it wasnt your fault;);)

And i've made it, except motorist was in the inside lane and i started overtaking on my motorbike...he turned right from the inside lane and yes from my hospital bed i realised it wasn't my fault.

It was only when i got out that i found out that he wasn't insured....;)

Top Bottom