Oops!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Perhaps its not true.

http://empirenews.net/

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Oops indeed

About / Disclaimer
Empire News is a satirical and entertainment website. We only use invented names in all our stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

All contributors are responsible for the content of their own material in respect to (but not limited to) copyright, libel and defamation.

The content of this web-site (graphics, text and other elements) is © Copyright 2014 Empire News LLC and may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher.

Empire News and the Empire News social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc) are not intended for people under 18 years of age.

If you are aware of any copyright infringement or have any other queries or complaints, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can investigate and, where necessary, correct the problem. Please accept our apologies in advance on behalf of any contribution which has offended.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I must admit, in my excitement I didn't look very hard. If its not in the Guardian or the Daily Wail its usually true, but that otherwise excellent rule has failed me here.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
How is that even satire? Similarly the "story" about Obama's daughter being pregnant (on the same site)? Does the definition of satire now include anything made up about a famous person?

I think perhaps I'm just in a bad mood.

Top Bottom