Oowwiieee!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

andygates said:
Waffles and veg stirfry! Yum! ;)

OOOH! Nibbled at by Mr Gates! How exciting!:biggrin:

frog

Eveytime someone cut theirselves with a knife in our house my dad used to say: 'Only one sort of kinife you cut yourself on - the one you lost respect for.'

When I was on warfarin earlier this year I used to dread the odd nick I used to get slicing veg. You'd think you'd opened up an artery or something.

Virtual kiss better, now go and sit down and I'll make you a nice cup of tea :blush:

I lost the top of my right index finger (it was the one next to 'the hole finger') from just under the cuticle bit of the nail in an accident on a building site nearly 20 years ago. :sad:
I can still 'feel' the pain when I think about it. :biggrin: So I don't! :blush:

fossyant said:
I hate sharp knives - always doing that. Prefer the blunt ones just in case

you hate sharp knives no you dont you hate the user. sharp knives cut what you put in there way blunt knives cut any thing near them as they slip all the time. if you do cut your self with a blunt knive it will cut deeper as you have to use more pressure.

Ouch :ohmy:

When I was a kid I decided to take a appendicitis on ice (no its not a drink xx() doubled over in pain and managed to put the ice skate through my right thumb. Good old NHS, I went into hospital to get the Appendic out and a week later I came out with the same bandage round the thumb that my mum had put on. It left a bit of a scar.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Have you yet managed to find out exactly how this happened, or can't you quite put your finger on it?

Top Bottom