Opinion required on voodoo bizango and rider height

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bone Cruncher

Hello. I understand this is partly down to personal preference, but the trouble here is I can get this bike cheap second hand, (well £200 pretty good right?) but it's half an hour away from me so I can't nip round the corner and try it out quickly.

It's a 20" frame and i'm 6'2" with 34" inside leg. Can anyone here with this bike share their experience?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm the same size as you and a 20" (large, even x large) frame is what I would go for although some prefer a smaller frame for tackling very rough sections.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Half an hour isn’t very far. I travelled 250 miles to try out my last purchase (granted its was rather more than £200)!

Sixmile

Veteran
I have a 20" Voodoo Wazoo (I think the Bizango replaced this model) and am 5' 11", 32 inside leg. The bike fits me very well and I'd say would have enough for someone of your size. The componentry on the bike isn't very good but mine is purely for smiles per miles, and it beats every other bike i have on that front.

OP
OP
B

Bone Cruncher

Nevermind, someone got it before me. I was originally thinking of getting a brand new carrera vengeance for the same price on offer, which would suit my needs tbh, but knowing you can get a way better bike second hand for that price puts me off. Most second hand bikes that catch my eye seem to be 19/20", I think i'd prefer and XL 22" though

Last edited:
Top Bottom