opp's i miss judges the corner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
:biggrin::biggrin:
Priceless!

Jmetz

Your vidoes are by far my favourite of all cyclists on youtube, mainly for your such relaxed and calm angered/painful moments.... the 'ow' at the end made it for me

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Jmetz said:
Your vidoes are by far my favourite of all cyclists on youtube, mainly for your such relaxed and calm angered/painful moments.... the 'ow' at the end made it for me

Thank you Im glad you like them. I'm quite a relaxed person normally ROFL

Globalti

Legendary Member
You fell off because you were going too slowly! The fact that you merely stepped off the bike and didn't plunge head first into the hedge is proof of that.

You should have either gone beyond the junction and turned round to use the easier route or just gone for the first exit and taken it faster and with more gusto, sacrificing balance and regaining it a few yards further on.

A third technique would have been to lock your rear wheel and skid the back around into the second exit - really!

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Globalti said:
You fell off because you were going too slowly! The fact that you merely stepped off the bike and didn't plunge head first into the hedge is proof of that.

You should have either gone beyond the junction and turned round to use the easier route or just gone for the first exit and taken it faster and with more gusto, sacrificing balance and regaining it a few yards further on.

A third technique would have been to lock your rear wheel and skid the back around into the second exit - really!

But if she had done any of that, we would have missed out on a comedy moment :biggrin:

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Globalti said:

The first exit had very step sides to it so I think my pedals would have got stuck lol.

But thank you for the advice lol

Globalti

Legendary Member
Helly79 said:
The first exit had very step sides to it so I think my pedals would have got stuck lol.

But thank you for the advice lol

It looks about 18" wide so you'd have been OK as you'd have been standing on the pedals with the cranks horizontal, in order to be able to make any body movements you needed to balance and steer while the wheels had nowhere to go. You'd have needed some momentum for this though.

The alternative would have been to veer out wide onto the grassy area on your right and make a nice smooth left turn into the second exit. The success of that manoeuvre would depend on the topography of the second exit; if you steer into a rising bank at the side of the trail you can exceed the castor of the front wheel and come suddenly unstuck - maybe that's what happened?

Top Bottom