Optima Baron seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dazz

Regular
Hi. Does anyone know where i can buy an Optima Baron seat. The one i have now is a large and i think a medium would fit me better. There is a website called Recumbent parts that sell them(out of stock at moment) but they are based in the Netherlands and their website says they only accept wired cash transfers. Has anyone dealt with this company or is there any companies in the Uk that i can contact.

PaulM

Guru
recumbentparts.com is Optima. Suggest you wait for them to sort out their credit card facility.

OP
OP
D

Dazz

Regular
I bought a seat. Went to Recumbent Parts in the end. Not as difficult as I thought it would be, paid with online banking and the parts arrived within a few days. I bought some stickers and "O" rings for the chain idlers as well. Very pleased with them and Recumbent Parts patiently answered all my emails, wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future.

myicq

@Dazz good to hear. There are not-so-good rumors around about Optima Bikes, being taken over by a French company, out of business etc. I am worried they will not come back again.

Top Bottom