Orange 700 x 28 tyres wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickydicky

Does anyone know or have a link to some bright orange or yellow 700 x28 for my giant seek?

Google is ur friend!
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/schwalbe-ul...=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=products

amaferanga

Veteran
Tyres should be black or dark grey. Matching tyres to your bike colour looks naff, especially if your bike is orange
whistling.gif

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
"Except orange! :smile:"

Well yeah, that goes without saying.... except orange then, cos that would look naff.

"Just my opinion. Is that okay with you?"
Oh, go on then, if you must have an opinion.
I suppose I can make allowances, but thanks for checking :smile:

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Tyres should be black or dark grey. Matching tyres to your bike colour looks naff, especially if your bike is orange
whistling.gif

What if your bike is black and grey. The Krylion 25c in only black and grey colour match my secteur :thumbsup:
Have you read Victoria Pendletons interview in cycling active ? Women need bikes they can look stylish
on apparently. What's not stylish about lycra team outfits ? :wacko:

There was a french journalist on the one show (I watch it as an ironic statement :whistle: ) who observed that the French were more stylish than the English but once in their mid 30s and above the women all dressed in black whereas the English have an interesting variety.

Go with the orange and to hell with EU rulings on tyre colour conformity :wahhey:

Top Bottom