Orange Pure 7 Frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See attached pics. It's the father-in-laws frame, he recently upgraded to a Cove Stiffee.

It's a cro-mo steel frame, in excellent condition. I've looked it over and can only find one tiny scuff on the right rear seat stay, and some scuffing that I can feel but not see on the bottom of the same. The rest is in mint condition. He's only ridden it for around 100 miles, if that - he said he never got on with the feel of it, may have been too big for him as his new frame is smaller.

Pics are attached - I tried to photo the scuff but it just wouldn't photo, either the glare of the flash obscures it, or it's too dark. If its a sticking point let me know and I'll try again inside with my SLR camera instead of the iPhone!

Size is 19". Price... I'll come clean here, not sure what I should charge as can't find any frames only being sold on google. I trust this forum enough that I know people will shout at me if I try selling it too high, and will shout at the buyer if they try and rip me off! The original bike was 1000 so I'd think £300 seems a reasonable price? (Plus P&P, or free if picked up. Can meet up halfway too if near the West Mids/Warwickshire area)

If anyone's interested let me know

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334010000.958392.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334010037.229983.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334010063.412408.jpg

Shaun

Founder
Frame was offered for sale elsewhere for a short while but is now back on CC for anyone who may be interested. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom