orbea gain f35 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andripopa13

Hi everybody! I am new here. I have an Orbea Gain F35 2020 and would like to buy an second charging adaptor to leave at work.
I looked for similar charging adaptors online, but I am strugleling to mach the connector type. Just from pictures it is not very clear.
Could any of you guide me towards understanding what type of conector I need?

Thank you!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Do you mean the charger and connector plug to bike? AFIK the Orbea connector is specific to Orbea, and not available elsewhere

OP
OP
A

andripopa13

Thanks for the reply. Are you aware of an adapter for other types of connectors? Or a wiering diagram for the power socket?
I have found a charger with same spects put different connector. I consider DIY-ing a little bit.

Scaleyback

Veteran
Hi everybody! I am new here. I have an Orbea Gain F35 2020 and would like to buy an second charging adaptor to leave at work.
I looked for similar charging adaptors online, but I am strugleling to mach the connector type. Just from pictures it is not very clear.
Could any of you guide me towards understanding what type of conector I need?

Thank you!

There looks to be a couple listed on ebay, going to cost you around £100.00 upwards it seems ?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orbea-La...617589?hash=item5b4b13dfb5:g:nrcAAOSwYFdc5TxO

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
The Orbea price is £89.10 (free p+p) (link above). You don't need to buy the mains cable from them (mains socket to charger) as it is a standard UK type easily available (and much cheaper!)

Top Bottom