Orbea Onix Velueta... Any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisz

Über Member
MadoneRider1991 said:
have you got a pic of your frame mate :angry:

Yup :laugh:

DSCF7197.jpg

Chrisz

Über Member
MadoneRider1991 said:
not to keen on the saddle, but the frame is HOT :angry: and the set-up is really kl. what bars are they?

LOL - the saddle's for my France trip at the end of May (got to fly the flag :laugh:)

The bars are Cinelli Rams - pure sex :biggrin::biggrin:. The rest is FSA and Campag Record (9 speed for now but one or two more cogs coming soon - and more carbon :biggrin:).

OP
OP
dudi

dudi

I do like the look of the new Onix...
I've now decided to up the budget to £1300, so i can get a nice carbon frame etc etc...
Of course if the wife asks, the budget is still £1k... lol

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Is that Elmy Cycles Dudi ? I always drool when I go past that place ;)

OP
OP
dudi

dudi

Yeah, it is Elmys... been getting to know a few of the guys in there, and will continue to pop in for a quick natter once every now and then to make sure I get a decent deal!

Went in the other day and sat astride some really beautiful machines... it really is a lovely shop, and the people are really helpful. especially Mike.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Chrisz said:
LOL - the saddle's for my France trip at the end of May (got to fly the flag :biggrin:)

The bars are Cinelli Rams - pure sex :biggrin::biggrin:. The rest is FSA and Campag Record (9 speed for now but one or two more cogs coming soon - and more carbon :biggrin:).

HOT lol :evil: how much did they cost you and where did u get them from ;):P:biggrin:

Chrisz

Über Member
MadoneRider1991 said:
HOT lol ;) how much did they cost you and where did u get them from :laugh::P:biggrin:

The Rams? I got them from Parkers a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I found the receipt - £420 - had to hide it from the wife or she'd go mental!!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom