Orro bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Some Orros come with pressfit BBs can be problematic especially in carbon frames . Check spec.
Search forum for Orro

mattobrien

Guru
Mrs O has an Orro Venturi and it is a thing of beauty, very nicely made and good details. No issues with the BB. She rates it very highly. For reference her other bike is a Madone SLR9 and it compares favourably considering the Madone was more than twice the cost.

I would very much like one too, they are excellent value and great bikes. I have a friend who had the Orro Gold, again rates it highly.

L Q

Über Member
2AC60FC3-2F4E-4CCB-B6DE-04C325D35C8D.jpeg

Ordered mine start of December expecting it to be March April before I received it.

Arrived at the start of last week so what an unexpected bonus.

I love it. Would recommend Orro so far as they have over achieved by miles.

And a special mention to Louth cycle centre as they were awesome.

mirobertson

Regular
Anyone recommend which size Orro Evo Good for 179cm rider. Obviously test riding is best but anyone advice roughly if good to size up or down.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Asi said I like a bigger rather than smaller. You'd probably be better off with a 56. I have a 56 and it's okay for me but I'm over 6'.
Best to err on the safe side.
Maybe some Orro owners can offer some better advice.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks @Cycleops ! A 58? I thought a 54 (M) or a 56 (L). I guess different brands have slightly different sizing approaches though!

I’m female, 177cm, long legs, all my bikes are 54s with 100mm stem. If I were a bloke with shorter legs, I’d probably be a 56 potentially. 58 would be massive for someone who’s around 5’10/5’11. You need to go sit on them, if between sizes smaller better

Top Bottom