Orro, Giant or Cannondale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
Well have now down 55 miles on the Orro and have loved every moment of it.

The bike just feels so light and agile compare to what I'm used to. The only gripe I have is the white bar tape, which I'm planning to change to grey.

The gears are very quick to change and feel very good.

The saddle feels a little hard at the moment but I guess I just have to get used to it.

The ride is quite hard for me but I'm used to a hybrid on 28c tyres. This runs on 25c and keep thinking even now and then I have a puncture on a uneven surface.

The brakes every now and then feel slightly week but the H at could be down to being used to hydraulic discs another fact most of the time now I'm riding on the hoods.

All in all its absolutely love everything about the Orro. I have been pleasantly surprised the difference between the hybrid and the road bike. The hybrid was the perfect bike for what is bought it for. But for club rides again I've made a great choice in my honest opinion.

MikeW-71

Veteran
You might have to much pressure in the 25's. Go for about 10psi more than you run in the 28's as a guide.

There's quite a difference between rim and disc brakes eh :smile: Pads can make all the difference there, some of the pads supplied as stock are rubbish (looking at you Tektro!)

Top Bottom