OT, ASCII code for trademark symbol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

If you want to do it in a webpage, then typing #&153; should give you

(tm)

If you want to do in in something like a text editor, then start/accessories/system tools/character map should have it in there somewhere

redfox

Abitrary said:
If you want to do in in something like a text editor, then start/accessories/system tools/character map should have it in there somewhere

Or hold down the alt key and type 0153 on the numeric keypad.

Abitrary

I'm more intrigued about what Elmer is trademarking...

Will he be on Dragon's Den next week? (winking at the fox, Deborah Meaden)

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'm gonna trademark empty beer bottles™ for people like me who want to give up !

BTW I tried them all and Alt 0153 was the one that worked for me.

Mind you I also had to re-load character map as someone (not me, honest guv) had deleted it + paint and several other things.

Abitrary

Can you give me a brief financial overview of Empty Beer Bottles™, turnover, net profit, and how much you're asking the dragons for a stake in your venture?

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

I'm looking for £79,99 for a tall pair of stepladders, £1200 for an old tranny van and £16.50 per day minimum wage for a 3 hour shift for a look out.

Apart from this layout will be virtually nothing as I intend to climb over pub fences and nicking the bottles. I will fill them with water, cling film the tops and sell them to the local wino's at 30p a bottle. I anticipate a nett turnover of £2.5m in the first year and I am offering 15.233% of my company.

Abitrary

Elmer Fudd said:
I'm looking for £79,99 for a tall pair of stepladders, £1200 for an old tranny van and £16.50 per day minimum wage for a 3 hour shift for a look out.

Apart from this layout will be virtually nothing as I intend to climb over pub fences and nicking the bottles. I will fill them with water, cling film the tops and sell them to the local wino's at 30p a bottle. I anticipate a nett turnover of £2.5m in the first year and I am offering 15.233% of my company.

I'm just looking at a couple of my fellow dragons now, and, I like you.

Buy you're living in cloud cuckoo land. What's to stop every local hoodie franchise from doing the same thing?

Abitrary

That's what worries me. Every hoodie gang might have a bigger look out.

And that's a red herring, because you haven't yet talked about your routes to market

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Yea, erm, err, sorry I've lost my train of thought.

We used to borrow them out of the pub back garden when we were kids and take them back round to the outdoor to get the tanner (6d) back on them, now that was quite a lucrative little enterprise !

Top Bottom