OT Music, Jethro Tull / Living in the past

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Bought this single when I was a mere whippersnapper of 14(ish).
Now I also loved the 'b' side, and I have done loads of searches, but cannot find out what it was called so I can download it, :biggrin:, anyone any ideas ?
I can remember it was on Chrysalis records (Green label) but too many Guinness over the years to (mind) focus on the words !

Could it be this?

http://www.collecting-tull.com/Discography/7Singles/UK/7_UK_Living_driving.htm

Not chrysalis nor a green label!

edited to say that if you read the small print, it is chrysalis!

Mr Phoebus

Elmer Fudd said:
Bought this single when I was a mere whippersnapper of 14(ish).
Now I also loved the 'b' side, and I have done loads of searches, but cannot find out what it was called so I can download it, :biggrin:, anyone any ideas ?
I can remember it was on Chrysalis records (Green label) but too many Guinness over the years to (mind) focus on the words !

Looks like it's called "Driving Song"

353335b.jpg

Dayvo just beat me to it.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Ha! a virtual pint on its way to both of you fellas, if I evr meet you it'll be a real pint. Ta buckets loads again.
Dayvo, I got it off limewire but had to "re-type" my search criteria a few times. BTW do you use Lime 'Pro' ? I used t have it but not at the mo so get a lot of crap on this 'puter.

Mr Phoebus

Elmer Fudd said:
Ha! a virtual pint on its way to both of you fellas, if I evr meet you it'll be a real pint. Ta buckets loads again.
Dayvo, I got it off limewire but had to "re-type" my search criteria a few times. BTW do you use Lime 'Pro' ? I used t have it but not at the mo so get a lot of crap on this 'puter.
Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather you use the money to get them a bar of soap.

gbb

Legendary Member
Just found it (driving Song ) on Shareaza.
Will it downoad, is it riddled with viruses....let you know in 15 mins

I'm early 30s and like Jethro Tull. Originally got into them for Ian Anderson's lyrics, and originally just put up with the tunes... they grew on me in the end and I quite like them... having grown up in the 1980s a couple of the songs on "A" about the Cold War are a real hoot.

The album J Tull Dot Com is almost mainstream rock though, so much so that when I was playing it, the BF (not knowing what it was) piped up "I like this, who's that?" He'd always turned his nose up before.

As for Radio 2 I was a fan until they imported Chris Evans. NO! NO! NO! xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom