Our neighbour.......its about to hit the fan!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
MORNING ! I suppose you are wide awake @Dave7 ?
Strange. We heard the neighbour go down the garden last night. There was a lot of squawking, then silence. We though "oh shoot, he has necked them".
This morning there is some crowing but not as loud and not 'on&on' like it was.
I wonder if he has caged them??
As I said eatlier, relationships are a bit strained after 2 events......
1. A neighbour across the road came to our
house to moan about them. I told her
"sorry, I am not prepared to start calling
them. If you have a problem you must
talk to them". 2 days later next door's cut
us dead. I assume the woman across the
road was causing trouble.
2. Mrs D's Mum was close to dying so
Mrs D
was stressed out. Next door was leaving
thier dog in the garden all night and it
barked, all night. Mrs D eventually lost it,
went round and apparently gave them
both barrels. Her Mum died next day,
Mrs D went round and appoligised for her
rant......even took a box of chocolates for
the kids. But the damage was done :sad:.

classic33

Leg End Member
Had their collars felt?
_20191204_142836.JPG

Globalti

Legendary Member
Don't you hate people who complain to 3rd parties. My neighbour complained bitterly about someone writing in to our factor about something very silly. She then wrote to the factor about another neighbour complaining about something very silly. Have people lost the ability to do what you did and chap the door to speak to one another?

This every time. Go round for a friendly chat, non-confrontational and explain the problem. It's amazing what you can achieve with a face-to-face meeting.

Our neighbours are actually pleasant people.......BUT
They breed hens/chickens. I dont know why as you can only eat so many eggs. But heyho each to his own.
They now have 2 cockerels. OK. But....they start thier bloody crowing/doodle doing stuff at 0500 every morning. It goes on till early noon. Non stop. Every 20-30 seconds. There is no escape.
So I have just been round to see them. Unfortunately the parents were out so I spoke to the 18 year old daughter. Pleasant chat. She said she hears it but it doesn't bother her. I explained "thats because its 'your noise'. Nice chat but I said we cannot put up with it any longer and they MUST go (cockerels, not parents^_^).
I have left it with her to explain to parents as I dont want to go around again IF its going to be resolved.
They also breed dogs and some years ago we seriously fell out over the constant barking.....that was eventually sorted but we dont really speak now. Hence my worry.
Watch this space.
That`s nothing, my neighbour is a tw*t who breeds lamp posts

You couldn`t write it................

Top Bottom