Out at last.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigjim

Legendary Member
After weeks trapped by rain I get out on the bike today. Only 22 miles but great [freezing though].
Anybody else out?
Bike%252520at%252520Pilsworth.jpg

Here you go Jim - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today-part-1.8938/post-1664400 :thumbsup:
It was a tad chilly today if I'm being honest.

Garz

Squat Member
Would agree there jim, I left the house this morning clocking the thermometer outside at a mere 2 degrees when I left. Up in Rivington it felt pretty chilly, but the Gore jacket I purchased over Christmas is doing a good job so far in keeping me warm. Seen plenty of cyclists out too, must have been the Sun!

Well done to you. It was a wonderfully bright morning today in the south east but didnt manage to get out, to be honest as strange as it might sound I cant wait to get back into my work routine, then I will know what I am doing and when. And I have to get up in the morning early, and achieve a lot in one day. During the holidays I dont like living with no structure , no time, go to bed late, wake up late, miss half of the day etc etc.

beastie

Guru
Well done to you. It was a wonderfully bright morning today in the south east but didnt manage to get out, to be honest as strange as it might sound I cant wait to get back into my work routine, then I will know what I am doing and when. And I have to get up in the morning early, and achieve a lot in one day. During the holidays I dont like living with no structure , no time, go to bed late, wake up late, miss half of the day etc etc.

I get up everyday @ the same time, you can structure your time off too. Or have young kids....
6.30 am without fail.

G-Zero

Über Member
indeed, but it's hard to get up at 6.30 when I go to bed at 2am :laugh:

Lightweight :becool:

Garz

Squat Member
Hmm if anything, thinking back to my student days I could have got loads of cycling done then.. the free time!

G-Zero

Über Member
....Or have young kids....

Bad, bad, bad advice, especially around nightshift weekends.

Finished work this morning at 7, cycled home, showered and in bed by 8.15, wideawake club by 11 - That's the result of having young kids around :stop:

Same yesterday too and am I grumpy ?..... Am I f*** :banghead:

I love them to bits though.

Top Bottom