Out-chickened ... By a cat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
True
Our wee Calvin got clipped by the car in the driveway, always waited in the doorway after that.
It certainly gave him paws for thought ...

Oh my... :laugh: As any cat slave would tell you Colin, the cat always wins. :blush:

I used to have a black cat called Toby who used to terrorise the neighbours' dogs. On one memorable (and somewhat embarrassing) occasion, he biffed the Mayor's dog during the pet service in Ely Cathedral. Admittedly it was this small, yappy thing of indeterminate breed, and Toby really hated small yappy things. Especially if they invaded his personal space.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I must record my sister's Border Terrier having a play-fight with her female cat. The fights look quite alarming but the animals are definitely playing. The cat biffs the dog's snout with her paws but doesn't unsheath her claws, and he snaps at her but his jaws are always at least a few inches from her, clacking like castanets! Eventually, one of the pets gets bored and goes to lie down somewhere. Invariably, the other will then sneak up and pounce to restart the play-fight ...

Top Bottom