Out front Wahoo Roam mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Looking to tidy up my bars. I want to mount my Roam on an out front stem mount so I can mount lights on my bars. Nice looking Enve one but £50.00 :eek:
Any more modest recommendations? I don't want a flimsy one as I may mount a light underneath. I have tried a stem mount but I don't like looking directly down to see the route, much prefer out front

Ta

rivers

How far can I go?
I bought one from amazon for about £15. Tuff Luv was the make

si_c

Guru
I highly rate the barfly mounts, they're not cheap - around £40 - but they come with a variety of mount fittings including a go-pro mount underneath to help mount lights.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If you can find a cheap Garmin out front mount, you can modify with a hobby knife in about 10 seconds. All my Wahoo mounts are actually Garmin mounts which take both Garmin and Wahoo.

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Amazon or AliExpress both the same
I’ve just got one of each about £15
But I got the alloy ones - wouldn’t try a bit of carbon as reviews were pants , all said the wahoo bounced too much
Alloy ones are definitely sturdy - I tried to bend one a little to get the right angle for what I wanted - it was a vice job !

Alex321

Veteran
My Roam a few weeks ago came with the out-front mount. Didn't yours?

I have heard that you can use the Garmin mount with the Wahoo computers (but not vice versa)

vickster

Legendary Member
My Roam a few weeks ago came with the out-front mount. Didn't yours?

I have heard that you can use the Garmin mount with the Wahoo computers (but not vice versa)
You can but you have to trim a bit of the plastic away which isn’t always possible (and can mark the back of the unit)

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
I do have genuine Wahoo out front mount but I want one that utilises two stem bolts freeing up the bars for lights plus the possibility of mounting a light underneath.

Alex321

Veteran
I do have genuine Wahoo out front mount but I want one that utilises two stem bolts freeing up the bars for lights plus the possibility of mounting a light underneath.

Ah. Didn't take in the "stem mount" (or at least didn't understand that you meant it would mount to the stem rather than the bars).

Much more difficult beast to find.

Top Bottom