Overheating Kask!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Does anybody else have this problem? I bought a Mojito recently and absolutely love it in every way - apart from one, after 15 mins into a ride and after ANY hill, I have a waterfall pouring down my face and glasses from the padding. Never had this issue with other helmets, only this one. Is it just me??

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Maybe just you! I've been riding a year with my Mojito and have never had that problem

littlee

Got a mojito at Christmas and its been excellent, also wear a buff under it in winter - but even now we've got warm sunny days its still great, no sweaty problems

crazyjoe101

Long hair?

Tomtrumps

Don't worry, I have the same problem with my Kask (and I have short hair) but the front pad does a remarkably decent job of sucking it all up. It is super sweaty when I'm finished though! Other helmets may well offer better venting, but the Kask was the only one that looked remotely cool so it is a definite keeper.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Don't worry, I have the same problem with my Kask (and I have short hair) but the front pad does a remarkably decent job of sucking it all up. It is super sweaty when I'm finished though! Other helmets may well offer better venting, but the Kask was the only one that looked remotely cool so it is a definite keeper.
Totally agree with you:okay:

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Never had a problem with my Kask Mojito, even on 10Km+ climbs in south of France with temperatures of 25-30C. Front pad does seem a bit like a soggy sponge at the end of a ride though.

Top Bottom