Overshoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

STEPHAN DAVIS

Apologise if this has been covered in previous threads but wondered what the best fitting overshoe for a mtb shoe is? I've got a pair of Northwave mtb shoes and my current overshoes are torn to shreds at the front where the material comes down over my cleats sometimes. Is this just something i have to put up with or just a poor fitting and cheap overshoe?

OP
OP
STEPHAN DAVIS

STEPHAN DAVIS

Went for the BBB WaterFlex in the end. Good fit and plenty of room for cleats.

OP
OP
STEPHAN DAVIS

STEPHAN DAVIS

Still need a dam good pair of socks! I need gloves next :cold:

When i said i need gloves what i meant to say was i need new gloves. The ones i've got just aren't up to the job!

Rando

Veteran
I have just ordered the BBB heavy duty OSS overshoes. Was struggling to find the differences between all the BBB overshoes so just went for heavy duty. Seemed to get good reviews for warmth and offering some water protection. Will report back when I get them and have given them a god test.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My Altura Night Vision gloves arrived today - i'll report on them when i get home. (if i can type!) :cold:
You sound like me,i've always got cold hands and fingers.:cold:
I bought the same Altura gloves but they aren't as warm as the cheapo Aldi ones i bought for around a fiver. The Aldi ones keep my fingers reasonably above freezing but with the Night Visions my fingers start to throb! This is with me wearing wool gloves under both brands may i add.:cold:

Robwiz

Regular
You sound like me,i've always got cold hands and fingers.:cold:
I bought the same Altura gloves but they aren't as warm as the cheapo Aldi ones i bought for around a fiver. The Aldi ones keep my fingers reasonably above freezing but with the Night Visions my fingers start to throb! This is with me wearing wool gloves under both brands may i add.:cold:

BBB overshoes are great. Parker International has some good prices.

I've got a pair of Lidl winter gloves that I can only wear if it's really cold out. Otherwise they are uncomfortably warm!

Top Bottom