Overshoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

I tried my brand new Endura Road overshoes this morning and made a right mess of them.

Because of the large amount of float my peddles (just for bonj) give it was possible for the sides of the shoes to rub against the chain stays. Result is one nice hole and one nearly worn thorugh patch on the inside of each overshoe.

If you have float on your pedals then check that the extra thickness of material doesn't allow you to rub it away on a ride. If you can rotate the cleat out a bit more so the stop on the pedal comes into force before you start scrape away the cloth. Pedals are Speedplay Frogs.

Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!!

bonj2

well surely you must have been able to feel it rubbing, so why didn't you stop it?

Maz

Guru
I had a pair, then realised they looked kinda gimpy. Now I only wear them with my all-rubber suit.

OP
OP
F

frog

well surely you must have been able to feel it rubbing, so why didn't you stop it?

Well, it's just the 'bash on regardless' spirit which made the Great British Great, however in your case that's Grate.

I can safely say I didn't, and if I did I would have done but as it was I didn't so I didn't. OK?

Oh yes, stop calling me Shirley!

:biggrin:

Top Bottom