owch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
fitting some new tyres to mrs alecetc's bike, my hand slipped and a spoke all but sliced a bit of my thumb off. still stings a bit, and with a damaged thumb i still recabled and bar taped my summer bike.

Renard

Serves ye right for gettin't fancy blade spokes ;)

longers

Legendary Member
I'm nursing the cuts made when I had to put a pane of glass through in my front door yesterday. Nowt serious but a few that sting a bit.
My fault for forgetting my keys ;). Dipstick! :biggrin:

wafflycat

alecstilleyedye said:
fitting some new tyres to mrs alecetc's bike, my hand slipped and a spoke all but sliced a bit of my thumb off. still stings a bit, and with a damaged thumb i still recabled and bar taped my summer bike.

Wimp! You've got a spare thumb! You can do without one! ;)

(glad it didn't slice your thumb off really)

Shaun

Founder
Red bar tape by any chance? ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
longers said:
I'm nursing the cuts made when I had to put a pane of glass through in my front door yesterday. Nowt serious but a few that sting a bit.
My fault for forgetting my keys :blush:. Dipstick! :angry:

Bare footed were you? Or lacking clothing to wrap around?

Teach you stay out late in the pub when you don't have keys. Why didn't you lean on the doorbell a while?

longers

Legendary Member
Dave5N said:
Bare footed were you? Or lacking clothing to wrap around?

Teach you stay out late in the pub when you don't have keys. Why didn't you lean on the doorbell a while?

Sober :blush:. I even got the glass cut the wrong size today and can't fit it until I re-size it on Monday.

Any Burgliers out there? Have a look on the "Where are you based?" thread and come and have a go if you fancy it! :angry:

Top Bottom