own up...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
caz said:
There I was, cycling along, minding my own business, coming to the end of my 20 mile ride, when I see this lady walking a do... What? That's a ferret!! :smile: Never seen anything like that before!!!!

Yep - that was me in the cyclechat jersey. :thumbsup: Well spotted Buggi - can't really miss it, I s'pose. And it was it's first airing this year, seeing as it was so sunny. All my other tops are too warm. You should have given me a yell, I would have stopped for a chat! Anyway, what you doing this side, I thought you lived over Lode Lane way?? Next time I see a lady with a ferret I'll know it's you. :laugh:

it was one of those moments... didn't expect to see a cyclechat shirt and by the time my brain registered it with my mouth, you had gone round the corner.

That's Bosley by the way. he loves his walks. He likes looking over garden walls and cheekily walking across the top of them.

longers

Legendary Member
Have you still got two ferts Buggi? Have seen one taken for a walk at a local reservoir, very cute.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Noodley said:
You ever seen anyone walking a ferret?

Chances are it'll be buggi...

Funny you should say that. I was cycling through St Ephanage, late one night. IIRC I was on the way back from a evening with Trinka. I saw someone walking a small white animal on a lead, and it had a strange motion to it. Didn't look like a dog, and it was too long anyway. I cycled up slowly, making sure I avoided it, trying to figure out what this creature was...

Now, let's abruptly change the point of view. Some poor bloke is taking his pet for a walk at midnight, and all of a sudden this random guy cycles past, says 'Oh, it's a ferret!' and pedals off. And you're standing there thinking 'Did that actually just happen?'

Top Bottom