P90X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MLC

Does anyone here do the P90X program? If so, how do you fit in cycling?

I am afraid I can't help you there, however the P90X programme did pique my interest, I was deliberating buying it but the astounding results that were proferred by the adverts actually made me more cautious.

I am presuming that you have got the programme and from a real world perespective is it any good?

I would be very interested to hear.

EDIT: I have looked into it a bit further and it appears that it s aprogramme for around 1 hour a day 6 days a week for 90 days then you can repeat the process.

Without knowing anything detailed about the programme itself my logic would say that you pro-rata the P90X upwards for a longer period. EG take 1.5 weeks to complete week 1 and so on throughout the programme so that you complete the entire course in say 120 days as opposed to 90. This will allow you to have cycle days and still have the rest day.

As this programme mostly works on muscle confusion the marketers may say that you negate the benefit if you do it this way but as said I am not expert but would definately like to know more as I am pondering the purchase myself

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had no idea what P90X was, but I intend to develop digital products for sale to the public and I'd be rather peeved if you guys came on CycleChat and started swapping PMs about how you could rip them off!

If Tony Horton's system is worth following, then it is worth paying for.

(I'm one of those apparently rare people who point out that they have been given change for £20 when they only paid with a £10 note!)

You should read the CycleChat Rules and Guidelines which include:

• Encouragement or facilitation of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Norm

ColinJ's post may look a little out-of-context but it relates to several posts which have been removed from this thread in line with the CC rules and following a request from the person who originally posted something which shouldn't have been posted.

Top Bottom