Pace RC100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
This belongs in the ‘You’re having a giraffe’ thread :laugh:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This belongs in the ‘You’re having a giraffe’ thread :laugh:
Not too sure of that really. It's a unique sample in unused condition and represents a milepost bike of it's period. It is worth what somebody is prepared to pay and a collector of a certain age may well be prepared to spend that amount to have it in their possesion.
Crikey, I never owned one but even just looking at the pictures of it I can almost smell my late teenage years.....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can't see the attraction

Specsavers ! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

Specsavers ! :laugh:
Think it would take more than that, I just don't see anything special about it, it's an old bike, so what? I also don't believe it has never been ridden not that it matters

Drago

Legendary Member
They do have a small but rabid following. In some ways technically innovative, but for all that they didn't ride any better than their contemporaries. Whether the current market will support that price is anyone's guess, but fair play to him if he gets it.

Visible, if very minor, wear on the front rim suggests it has been ridden. He's either more gullible than Accy was when he bought those magic beans and really believes it, or he's full of sheet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

They do have a small but rabid following. In some ways technically innovative, but for all that they didn't ride any better than their contemporaries. Whether the current market will support that price is anyone's guess, but fair play to him if he gets it.
It only takes one

Top Bottom