Packable Jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sunny Portrush

Veteran
My £3 Crane packable jacket from Aldi has finally died a death after about five years - gotta be my best ever buy lol

So I know on the look-out for a new jacket. As you can see, I wont be spending excessively but looking for recommendations probably up to £50.

One of the problems when you look online is that you`re not sure if it will scrunch up into a back pocket so any guidance well appreciated

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Recently bought one of these, https://galibier.cc/product/tempest/ Reall nice Jacket, Fits in my pocket without a problem.

Adam4868

Guru
My £3 Crane packable jacket from Aldi has finally died a death after about five years - gotta be my best ever buy lol

So I know on the look-out for a new jacket. As you can see, I wont be spending excessively but looking for recommendations probably up to £50.

One of the problems when you look online is that you`re not sure if it will scrunch up into a back pocket so any guidance well appreciated
Galibier have decent stuff for a fair enough price.Ive bought various stuff from them and allways been good.

Top Bottom