PACTIMO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beepbeep

Im looking for some new kit for the spring / summer ...Yes it does seem a long way off but internet shopping is great therapy during the long winter months..

So many choices...New Castelli Free Aero 4, Pactimo , Rapha , La Passione.....They all look great and would like to order all of them to try on but the wife would go mental !!

Has anyone experience of PACTIMO Bib shorts and Jerseys ?

Any feedback appreciated ...

Soltydog

Legendary Member
The local club that I used to ride with had their kit made by Pactimo. I have 2 jerseys, a cheaper one which IIRC was about £35 & it is of average quality. I also have a more expensive one, IIRC that was closer to £80 & is far better quality & probably one of the best jerseys I own.
I had a pair of bib shorts & again they were at the cheaper end of their range & the pad was one of the worst I've had in any shorts, only good for an hour in the saddle :blush: so I ended up giving those away.
Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you? Your welcome to have a look at my jerseys & see what you think, or the local rep for Pactimo lives/lived in Beverley so you could always get in touch with him & see some samples :okay:

Top Bottom