Padded Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
DHB are good, but I've recently switched to Lusso for affordable but good quality cycling clothes.

These are cheaper. I use the bib version and their shorts and they are very good quality.

Also made in the UK.

redjedi

Über Member
accountantpete said:
+1 for Lusso although they are not padded. Personally I find it easier to wear padded shorts under non-padded tights.

True, forgot about that. The longs do have very little padding but if you need it then wear some shorts underneath.

Although for my 7 mile commute they are fine.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I go the other way, padded shorts over unpadded Merston tights, and I'm phasing the padded shorts out over time....

Darkmarkster

Über Member
OP
OP
P

pda

Über Member
cheers. i'll pm you

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I'm looking to buy some tights or trousers. Problem is I'm 36" waist and short 30" leg. All trousers and tights I've looked at are miles too long. Anyone know any that might fit a short fat bloke;).

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Short arsed fat blokes seem to be well catered for at Decathlon.

I'm not short, but I have a body/leg ratio like an ape and find their bib shorts to be fine, as are dhb. Avoid anything Italian, those clowns think 5'7 with a 32" waist is XL.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I've just been to Sports Direct and bought some Karrimor padded tights. They are reduced from £39.99 to £12.99. I had seen them on the web-site but didn't think the shop would have them. They did and I was able to try them on to find right size. XL fits me. 36" waist 30" leg. They also seem good quality.

Top Bottom