Paddy Products on eBay.......anyone here used them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnpeter

No, but I'm considering buying some wheels from them. Dura Ace 7800 hubs and Mavic open pros@ £269. Amazing value for money but wondering if there's a catch.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
No, but I'm considering buying some wheels from them. Dura Ace 7800 hubs and Mavic open pros@ £269. Amazing value for money but wondering if there's a catch.
:welcome: to CC JP :thumbsup:

I went for different wheels in the end TBH.

The hubs they are using are a couple of generations old, (not that that's a bad thing with Dura-Ace, the older the better IMO), and the rims aren't the current versions, (again more aesthetics than a question of functionality), but I couldn't get a colour combo that worked for me. I wanted black hubs, black rims and black spokes :becool:

I can't see any catch with them really. I presume they've bought the older hubs and rims in bulk at some point and got a very good deal.

Hi lads.
It's PaddyProducts here.
Nice to meet you all and don't worry there's no catch.
Smokey is dead right. Bought in bulk at a great currency exchange rate so pass on the deals
Feel free to browse my eBay store

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've now bought 3 pairs of shorts from PaddyProducts. Quality is great, proper pads in there rather than just foam which makes a change. It takes about a week for an order to arrive. £25 a pair including postage I think is remarkable value.

I've now bought 3 pairs of shorts from PaddyProducts. Quality is great, proper pads in there rather than just foam which makes a change. It takes about a week for an order to arrive. £25 a pair including postage I think is remarkable value.

Cheers Martin,
They are genuine items unlike other people selling the Chinese fakes.
A week isn't to bad from Ireland to the uk but generally that's the average no matter what's ordered

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
PaddyProducts its nice to hear you are one of us

Ye cheers lads.
Just out there to supply some nice real gear at a proper price and willing to help
Btw Martin I know who you are now cheers for the feedback :-)

postman

Legendary Member
Paddy products i noticed them two weeks ago,they have a PDM jacket that i soooo want,because i have shorts and top from another great outlet Super cycle clothing,i was wondering if they were the same group.Because they are great aswell.
Just got to persuade her indoors and the kids that i might just like it for a birthday pressie in Feb.
The PDM is a great looking kit.I would look the do== ===ll=ks in the jacket.What i like is both company does it in a massive size 8,not many do and at a sensible price.So well done to both of them.

Hi there,
Ye super cycle clothing are also based in Ireland but we are different :-)
I know my gear is 100% genuine but I can't comment on others.
You better get in there quick for the size 8 cause haven't got many left

Top Bottom