pain pain pain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Hi Mark, hope you have had a good day and a better night tonight. Been thinking about the vermin, came up with this...My link,
could come in handy on the trike as well
biggrin.gif

are you nuts, the cyclic rate is far two high the amount of torque going through it would flip the trike, now something along the lines of My link and would be in keeping with my Manchurian q, though i was working on a method of humane vermin control using a S.E.P.-trap.
a Somebody Else's Problem tap is a feed in chamber where mouse or rat runs in to get a tasty bit of bait, triggering the clockwork mechanism that flips them in to a chamber at the base of a air canon firing them out of your property and thus becoming some body else's problem. the difficulty i have is range two high a pressure and splat two low an lack of range the best compromise i found is to shave a spiral in to the rats fur giving the same affect as barrelling a gun, this tends to give the game away a it is quite distinctive negating the S.E.P.

slugonabike

:rolleyes: Step away from the morphine, Mark! :biggrin:

Hope you have a better night's sleep.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
quite a good night last night it might be all the drugs or leg juice floating around my body but the inventions are coming thick and fast, i now have a cup holder sketched out for the trike, some thing like a hamster wheel that sits over the back wheel for a dog to run in, a 306 degree periscope for when riding through heavy traffic and a nematic suspension powerful enough when triggerd to jump up on to kerbs or leap potholes/speed bumps.:tongue:

Top Bottom