Pair of holes on my Canyon Endurace's carbon fork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
My Canyon Endurace AL 6.0 arrived today. I noticed there was a pair of small holes on each of the inside surfaces of the carbon fork (one is pictured). Any idea what they are there for? Assumming they are meant to be there... Thanks in advance.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’m sure I noticed them on my bikes too, so I’ll be interested to know why they are there too.

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Any piccies of a new bike will be most welcome, hope you enjoy when pedals turn up!

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
My only gripe at the moment is that Canyon have messed up the bar tape a bit - whether they did a poor job or it got damaged in transit I don't know but it was like that when I got it out the box. I know it's only bar tape but still..

IMG_20200821_143840.jpg

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
My only gripe at the moment is that Canyon have messed up the bar tape a bit - whether they did a poor job or it got damaged in transit I don't know but it was like that when I got it out the box. I know it's only bar tape but still..

View attachment 542884
Although I'd be within my rights to complain, I'm not sure its worth it for that, they might say send it back or something, which would be more hassle than it's worth. Unless I can get them to give me a voucher or something ^_^

Top Bottom