Pair of Schwalbe Durano+

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I need to sell these tyres as my new winter frame doesn't have the clearance for 25's and guards.
These tyres have covered a maximum of 300 miles, and have never been punctured.
Looking for £40 delivered, or swop for pair of Conti Gatorskins in 700 x 23.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
These still available?

I'll offer you £30, if so.

potsy

Rambler
Still got 'em, but I have just noticed a small cut in each one:cry:Guess I'll have to use 'em up on the CAAD, just breaks my heart to put 25's on that bike xx(
There's hardly any difference is there?
I have the 23 version on the Secteur, but have just put a 25 on the rear and will replace the front with a 25 when it wears out.
Just think of the extra comfort :dance:

ps was tempted to buy these for the CX bike, but have decided to keep the wider tyres or replace with slick versions in 32mm.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
There's hardly any difference is there?
I have the 23 version on the Secteur, but have just put a 25 on the rear and will replace the front with a 25 when it wears out.
Just think of the extra comfort :dance:

There's not really IME, but my Ribble frame won't take 25's with guards. It just means I've had to take the Conti GP's off the CAAD and swop them over. The Conti's, while a fantastic tyre, are probably not best suited to winter commuting, and there just seems something fundamentally wrong with putting 25's on the CAAD:whistle:
I'll just have to make the best of a not ideal situation. Still, keeping it in perspective things could be far worse:thumbsup:

Top Bottom