Pannier shop London help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BikeKoala

Hi, can anyone recommend a good shop in London (central or east) for panniers please? I'm hoping to actually get my hands on before I buy a 70l pair from well known brand. Thanks.

alicat

Legendary Member
Condor Cycles in Gray's Inn Road is my favourite bike shop. Maybe give them a ring and check if they stock them before you make a special trip.

On Your Bike London bridge (tucked away near the cathedral) used to have a fair selection of panniers as I remember from various brands, including Ortlieb and Carradice, though I haven't been in there for a while.

Out of interest, what are the 70 litre pair you are considering?
What do you intend to use them for?

nonowt

Über Member
On Your Bike London bridge (tucked away near the cathedral) used to have a fair selection of panniers as I remember from various brands, including Ortlieb and Carradice, though I haven't been in there for a while.

Out of interest, what are the 70 litre pair you are considering?
What do you intend to use them for?
On Your Bike have moved to slightly bigger premises on that 70s style concrete walkway that leads from London Bridge Station to the end of London Bridge itself. Very close to the London Bridge branch of Evans.

On Your Bike have moved to slightly bigger premises on that 70s style concrete walkway that leads from London Bridge Station to the end of London Bridge itself. Very close to the London Bridge branch of Evans.
ah didn't know - rarely go in bike shops these days - they clearly like the area - that's their third home round London bridge that I know of.

alicat

Legendary Member
I think we're wasting our time being helpful: the OP hasn't been on the forum since making this post on Saturday. :sad:

Top Bottom