Paralympics 2020, or 21 as it turns out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Yes but no but only c60% of her medals are Gold, whereas Mike Kenny, whose record she passed had a hit rate of 88% Gold.

Needs to pull her socks up in my view. :laugh:

No, I don't really mean that :cheers:
I know you’re joking. But…..
She has won 10 more medals than Kenny. And since turning to cycling she has never lost a Paralympic bike race. So she must have picked up a load of silver and bronze medals in the swimming pool.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I know you’re joking. But…..
She has won 10 more medals than Kenny. And since turning to cycling she has never lost a Paralympic bike race. So she must have picked up a load of silver and bronze medals in the swimming pool.
She did, but hasn't won anything other than gold for, IIRC, the last two Olympics.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
She did, but hasn't won anything other than gold for, IIRC, the last two Olympics.
Was reading about her achievements earlier; I think it's gold ever since switching from pool to bike in 2008. Other achievements include world championships and world records.
She also has two children. I think she is some kind of superhero.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Was reading about her achievements earlier; I think it's gold ever since switching from pool to bike in 2008. Other achievements include world championships and world records.
She also has two children. I think she is some kind of superhero.
I think her husband does a shift, too, as she acknowledges in interviews :smile:

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Looking at the scores on the doors today. 122 medals.
gold 41
silver 38
bronze 43

Our Paralympic medal winning ability outstrips the other olympics. As a former wheelchair user, this especially delights me.

Did anyone see the 4 x 100 mixed relay? It was amazing.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Did anyone see the 4 x 100 mixed relay? It was amazing.
That's a great innovation isn't it?

Top Bottom