1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parcel from Colorado

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 26 Oct 2007.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

Postie has just delivered a parcel from an old friend containing a very nice green baseball cap from Niwot Cycles, two pairs of cycling socks and 2lbs of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
    Golly, look at the price of it: I dare not work it out!

2. forget the price put on the cap both pairs of socks and a BIG mug of coffee. then sit there and think this is heaven... then send him a parcel back with out the coffee as its very hard to find coffee to match the blue mountain.

p.s. if you've got a fresh pot of coffee on can i pop round... please ill bring the biscuits

3. girofan

girofan New Member

Pick you up on the way spandex. I'll bring the video!

4. OP
    OP
    betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

Ready and waiting for you. They say cafetieres should only be rinsed out: well, I obey this maxim:

2i12ona.jpg

5. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Ah, the blue mountain....mmmmm. A colleague of mine's brother went on holiday to (I think) Jamaica and got some dirt cheap. My colleague said to me 'I'm not into coffee - here have some of this' - 1 kilo OF PREMIUM BLUE MOUNTAIN! - I only barely resisted kissing her feet!

6. stop stop it i cant take it any more let me have a sip