Paris-Brest-Paris 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'm going to have a go at the qualifiers, but am not currently intending to do it.

A question I have is whether I need to enter the qualifiers now or can I wait?

We probably need a PBP thread?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I'm going to have a go at the qualifiers, but am not currently intending to do it.

A question I have is whether I need to enter the qualifiers now or can I wait?

We probably need a PDP thread?

A few of the most popular events might fill up. My longer ones have entries in double figures already. But I think that'll slow down once the panic buyers have exhausted themselves.

bobcat

All events? Have I missed something, I was waiting for the Bethersden 300 to complete my SR. May need to rethink my ride plan!

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
All events? Have I missed something, I was waiting for the Bethersden 300 to complete my SR. May need to rethink my ride plan!
Any event that's marked BRM [PBP] is a qualifier in 2015. There are plenty to choose from.

bobcat

Any event that's marked BRM [PBP] is a qualifier in 2015. There are plenty to choose from.
Not so many in my neck of the woods without a car, was counting on the Bethersden ride for a local 300, not to worry.

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Meopham or Portsmouth look to be your best bets.

Shaun

Founder
I'm tempted to add a list somewhere of the qualifiers - potentially a sticky @Shaun ? - so we can identify which CC members are doing them.

It's a job for this evening methinks.

You make it - I'll stick it ... just PM me the thread details once you've put it together! :thumbsup:

Trickedem

Guru
I'm intending to do it.
I've booked into the following:
22 Mar Man of Kent 200k
9 May Asparagus & Strawberries 400k
30 May. Windsor Chrstery Windsor 600k.
I'm waiting for entries to open for the Oasts and Coasts 300 on 25 April

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
It's utter madness, but I'll try it. I'm registered for the following qualifiers:

3 Jan - Poor Student, Oxford, 200k
11 Apr - Green and Yellow Field, Manningtree 300k
9 May - Asparagus and Strawberries, Manningtree
30 May - Windsor-Chester-Windsor 600k

Top Bottom