paris nice spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I reckon Sean Kelly's favourite.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
did carlton Kirby just say one of the corona virus safety measures is ….don't give bottles away to spectators, why ......do they the riders already have it then.
I missed that but it's Robbie Hatch with Sean certaintly Kelly riding shotgun!

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Anyone know what was going on with barguil, he carried on after the crash , then stopped and it looked like they was about to put his bike on the car until they saw the camera bike , at which point he jumped back on the same bike and carried on :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anyone know what was going on with barguil, he carried on after the crash , then stopped and it looked like they was about to put his bike on the car until they saw the camera bike , at which point he jumped back on the same bike and carried on :wacko:
No idea what that was about but he's been excluded for drafting anyway! Plonqueur!

View: https://twitter.com/friebos/status/1236677349472600067/photo/1

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I see Richie Porte managed to miss the break again...no surprise there!
Quintana fell off and still beat him by 2 minutes! What was I thinking picking him for the GC in punditry!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I think based on what i have seen a DQ for Barguil was a bit harsh given he was in such pain and was 15 mins down even with the tow so he only just made the time cut and didn't gain anything .Probably thought he better mtfu for the camera as french champ in a french race.A hefty fine would have sufficed .
Stage 2 was ripped apart again by crosswinds and trek really took advantage of it , Nibali certainly made the most of it , reckon he has a chance for GC ?

Adam4868

Guru
I think based on what i have seen a DQ for Barguil was a bit harsh given he was in such pain and was 15 mins down even with the tow so he only just made the time cut and didn't gain anything .Probably thought he better mtfu for the camera as french champ in a french race.A hefty fine would have sufficed .
Stage 2 was ripped apart again by crosswinds and trek really took advantage of it , Nibali certainly made the most of it , reckon he has a chance for GC ?
Apparently 14 ish mins of drafting ? If so your out.Harsh but fair if say.

Top Bottom