Paris Nice (SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Let's have a separate thread for this one.
Pog and Vingo going head to head - could be fireworks, could be a cagey affair but they both like to go full beans so here's hoping for a TdF taster menu.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
First stage should go to the sprinters.
Demare, de Lie and Merlier plus others.

I've just read that the new TTT rules are designed to stop a team winning by a margin and holding the jersey till the end. As TJV did last year with Laporte, WVA and Roglic.
It's always pissed me off when a strong rider in a weaker team can be out of the GC by day 1 on a TTT.
I don't buy that it's fair as it;s a team sport but others disagree.
I'm hoping Simon Yates shows up well against the Pog/Vingo show.

Pederson takes stage 2
and maybe yellow jersey

Adam4868

Guru
Love TTT especially when you go and watch them live.There either pretty spectacular to watch,in perfect symmetry or it goes proper tits up and there all over the place 😁
Either or for me...

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm not a fan of the TTT. the ITT is quite boring to watch, but at least it's mano-e-mano!
Assuming you mean "mano a mano" (Spanish: hand to hand) not "mano e mano" (Italian: hand and hand), maybe I don't know the correct languages but I've never understood that expression: surely they're more likely to finish the team time trial hand to hand than the individual one?

But can you even link your hands and still be in a UCI-approved riding position under the recent rule changes?

Top Bottom