Paris Nice (SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Shorter stage.... that's a Pogacar win then.😁

Adam4868

Guru
Vingo on today's Stage....
“It’s impossible to race with gusts over 100km/h. It’s the good decision for now, we’ll see later how it is. We need to think about our safety.”
Pogacar.🤣
“It will be a very short stage, very hard and intense. Nobody likes this sort of changes, but it is what it is. It’s gonna be very explosive and punchy. It will be 2,5 hours full gas. I like it.”

Well buggerit. Whole stage cancelled. I do understand this but somewhat disappointed too - was looking forward to this stage.

Does anyone recall the last time an entire stage was cancelled due to wind?

T4tomo

Guru
That seems like it will still favour the GC riders with a strong team - perhaps SLIGHTLY less than the conventional format. (Jonas may regret not bringing WVA!).

I'm not a fan of the TTT. the ITT is quite boring to watch, but at least it's mano-e-mano!

Assuming you mean "mano a mano" (Spanish: hand to hand) not "mano e mano" (Italian: hand and hand), maybe I don't know the correct languages but I've never understood that expression: surely they're more likely to finish the team time trial hand to hand than the individual one?

But can you even link your hands and still be in a UCI-approved riding position under the recent rule changes?
you're getting time trials confused with the madison :wacko:

pog looked like he had just nipped out for a newspaper

Top Bottom