Part 1 of 3 parts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well i purchased today,One Kit Kat peanut butter chunky,only as i didn't want any of you to put weight on.So i have tested one of the new flavours.
Result for me and my liking for chocolate,i will give it ZERO.No more to be said.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Well I can hardly wait for parts 2 and 3.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2315234, member: 259"]Good - I'm addicted to those Reese's peanut butter cups. Full of chemicals, salt, sugar and fat but absolutely gorgeous. Taking on another substance would have been too much.[/quote]

Good God you and me both Mort.
Luve' 'em!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
[QUOTE 2315234, member: 259"]Good - I'm addicted to those Reese's peanut butter cups. Full of chemicals, salt, sugar and fat but absolutely gorgeous. Taking on another substance would have been too much.[/quote]
I tried a similar product from a different brand while visiting Canada. xx(xx(xx(

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Well i purchased today,One Kit Kat peanut butter chunky,only as i didn't want any of you to put weight on.So i have tested one of the new flavours.
Result for me and my liking for chocolate,i will give it ZERO.No more to be said.

Peanut has been out for a few years Mr Postman. Mint,Coconut, Hazelnut,Choc Fudge are the new ones guess you will just have to try all them aswel now :thumbsup:

beastie

Guru
White chocolate is not really chocolate, and it's mingin.

Top Bottom