Pashley Adult Tricycle + 2 child seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kathharb

I have a Pashley Adult Tricycle + 2 child seats for sale. Excellent condition. We used it instead of a car and for me to keep fit - it really is a very stable way to transport children about. from 12months to 5 years old. What i liked was the children were up higher than car exhaust fume level.
Pashley don't make them like this any more - with the two child seats on the back.
we made the seat belts for children better than the original by putting 5 point harness off a buggy - makes it easier to get the children in and out and adjust. Pashely gave us a lifetime guarantee on the frame so a few years ago replaced the frame for free.

i have loved riding this beautiful hand made tricycle around but now my children are big and have bikes of their own so it is time it went to a new home.

if you want to see photo go to flickr photos and search on "adult pashley tricycle 2 child seats for sale" . http://www.flickr.com/photos/38671939@N05/tags/tricycle/

OP
OP
K

kathharb

oh forgot - we are in SW London SW13 and its forsale for £600.

ronniethescot

That looks great!!! I would love something like that, but the wife would go nuts if i spent £600 on another fecking bike

LizThomp

kathharb, have you sold this item yet? If not I would like to make you an offer on the understanding that a courier would collect. Thanks.

juliew1030

£200

£200

Top Bottom