Pashley apb land rover bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i have been offered one a " pashley apb land rover bike " looks a bit alien to my normal retro road bikes and i am just wandering if anybody has any experience of them ?

below is a internet image of what they look like

apb.jpg

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Designed by Alex Moulton, with a seperable frame IIRC.

Dirtyhanz

Veteran
I wish someone would offer me one love them love the yellow one is just so cool did it all so in green in good condition worth some where about 700 to 800 pounds moultons are just so good bit like Bromptons a bit quirky but fantastic design and always sell very good secondhand

The Moulton design was manufactured by Pashley as the APB, who then badged them for various companies

The frame was steel and heavier than any of the Moultn frames, but nevertheless an interesting and smooth ride for a small wheel bike. In this at least the Moulton pedigree shows.

Some are "seperable" rather than folding with bolt at the centre of the frame, dividing into two halves

I had one for many years, and if you do buy check the suspension is not sticking at the front as this is not something that many LBS will deal with.

The other thing is to ride it. The "space frame" means that the central frame is wide, which if you cycle "knock kneed" can be an issue

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I wish someone would offer me one love them love the yellow one is just so cool did it all so in green in good condition worth some where about 700 to 800 pounds moultons are just so good bit like Bromptons a bit quirky but fantastic design and always sell very good secondhand

well quick update the seller let it go to a n other and couldnt understand the level of interest he had considering it wasnt advertised , in the end he let it go for £65 !!

i am gutted as it looked a worthwhile addition to the stable

DTD

Veteran
I' em got a Moulton TSR2 which I love, There's a PB Landrover going on eBay at the moment. I imagine it will go for a LOT more than £65

Top Bottom