Pearl Izumi Barrier jacket, medium.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reluctant

Pearl Izumi Barrier jacket, new and unworn still with tags on. Size medium, fits me well at around a 38" chest size. Cycling cut, but not extreme so looks ok off the bike too. Pearl's Kodiak brushed fleece inside faced with a windproof shell. Plenty of reflective trim, vented back and two neat zipped pockets at the rear too. Lovely bit of kit for the cold weather; £35 collected in Bracknell or happy to post for an extra £3.

Attachments

• pearl barrier 006.JPG
    pearl barrier 006.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 28
  • pearl barrier 007.JPG
    pearl barrier 007.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 25
  • pearl barrier 008.JPG
    pearl barrier 008.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 25
  • pearl barrier 009.JPG
    pearl barrier 009.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 23
  • pearl barrier 010.JPG
    pearl barrier 010.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 23
  • pearl barrier 011.JPG
    pearl barrier 011.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 23

monkeylc

Über Member
What's the lowest you'll take mate?
This is perfect for what I need at the moment but sadly skint after the big fat mans visit last month

OP
OP
Reluctant

Reluctant

Would £35 posted help you? (I'd end up with less than £30 by the time I've paid post and paypal fees :-( )

vickster

Legendary Member
I think there are if you don't have funds, at least for the buyer

Free for payments when the payment is funded by the sender’s PayPal balance, bank account or debit card. If you use a credit card, a fee of 3.4% + 20p applies. The sender usually chooses who pays the fee.

Last edited:

broady

Veteran
Mine goes from my bank account straight away (not by direct debit) and neither party has to pay a fee.
If you have set it up to pay from credit or debit card then there is a cost, as paypal have to pay the bank fee.

vickster

Legendary Member
Tell her it's a half price bargain...usually works with women :whistle: we can't resist a deal

monkeylc

Über Member
Ok ok, £30 PayPal gift?
Shouldn't cost alot to send 2nd class post. Let me know asap though please because I need something fast and there's other stuff on shitebay.

Top Bottom