Pearson Hanzo 21" Fixed/Singlespeed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
Pearson Hanzo 21" Fixed/Single Speed For Sale

The bike has been used solely for summer commuting since I bought it. It's a great bike to ride and each Spring as it comes out of the garage again I always realises how much I enjoy riding it. But.......it spends more time hung up in the garage than it does being ridden so it time for it to find a new home.

Spec

Steel 520 Frame and Forks
Ambrosio Evolution Wheels
48 tooth chain ring
19 tooth fixed rear sprocket
Will come with an 18 tooth single rear free wheel
Front and rear brakes
Full length SKS mudguards
Front tyre is a Continental Gatorskin. Rear tyre is a Michelin Krylion. Both are 25s
New chain fitted a couple of months ago and only used for a couple of rides
Garmin and light brackets will be removed prior to sale

The bike is in good condition and has been well looked after, but there are a couple of things I'd like to highlight to potential buyers.

The frame has a chip in the paint on the drive side chain stay behind the chainset (see photo set on Flickr)
It could do with some new rear brake pads in the not too distant future.
There is some tarnishing to a couple of the bolts.

Size wise, I'm 5 ft 10 inches and it fits me really well. The geometry is as follows:

Hanzo Frame size 21"
Seat tube centre to top 21"
Top tube actual (mm) 546
Top tube vertical horizontal (mm) 549
Head tube (mm) 135
Seat angle 73°
Head angle 71°

8108775043_3b78009ce4_z.jpg

More photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/29204273@N05/

Any questions please just ask as I'm sure I've probably omitted something vital!

Price........ £325 (no offers please). I'm not willing to post the bike so it would need to be collected - I'm located in Teesside, near Middlesbrough.

musa

Über Member
if only id seen this earlier, lived in boro for 2 years,,,maybe if i can arrange a friend to collect and bring for me

until then i shall keep an eye on this

OP
OP
Hugo15

Hugo15

Über Member
Open to sensible offers. I'm also willing to drive approx 1 hour from Teesside to meet up, which is Newcastle to the North or Leeds to the South.

Top Bottom