Pedal on Parliament 2015 - 25th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Just a heads up that Pedal on Parliament 2015 will be on the 25th April 2015, everyone is welcome, please make a note in your diaries. Feeder rides are already being planned and some have been added to the website, there will be more.

For those who are unaware of Pedal on Parliament, this will be the forth time the ride has taken place. It is a fun day out for cyclists and those who’d like to cycle of all ages and all persuasions (if you missed it, here’s what past PoPs were like). Although we’re making a serious point about making cycling safer and easier, the day itself will be light-hearted. The pace will be slow and easy for people to keep up – however little their legs may be. It will be non-confrontational and we will be co-operating fully with the police and the council and all the relevant authorities. We’ve arranged that the roads will be closed during the ride itself. We’ll do our best to make sure that the good folk of Edinburgh can go about their normal Saturday business (although we’d be delighted if they chose to join us instead) so we won’t be blocking roads or holding anyone up any more than we have to to be safe.

There will be more details soon, including the route and any feeder rides as they are organised. Meanwhile, save the date (Saturday 25th April 2015), and make sure you’re there on the day!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Oi, you're clashing with my Llandudno ride!

Can't promise whether mine will be "non-confrontational" or not though. Largely depends on how much we consume Saturday night

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
CC Ecosse normally gathers round cake at the Parliament ... more than one provider ... calling @Scoosh :okay:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Telemark why is it starting so early again?
Last year my Belles got here too late, I started it from Linlithgow to make it shorter, still we had mechanicals.
This ear I don't know what to do, there's no way the train will take us, there's no way a group of mine will make it for 12 :sad:

Top Bottom