Pedal Power Invention Convention at the York Rally! 19-21st June 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikepete

Guru
Anyone who likes interesting bikes, trikes and quads, human powered vehicles of all sorts on air sea and land, artbikes and kinetic sculptures, stationary applications of pedal power for off-grid, fun or fitness, DIY cycle building of all sorts including of course recumbents, plus pedal generators, cinemas and sound systems... or the like...

... is warmly invited to join the Pedal Power Invention Convention at the York Rally, 19-21st June 2015!
invention-jpg-both-786x1066.jpg

We're hoping it'll be the biggest and best gathering of cycles beyond the ordinary since the days of Cyclefest in Lancaster! It's hosted as an 'event within the event' by the all-volunteer organised, newly revived, historic York Rally on York's huge Knavesmire: with on-site camping and masses else going on too it should be a fantastic experience all round.

But it's the inventors and their creations that will make it - so please do come along with an interesting cycle if you can! Can you be there? Have any questions? Contact the organiser on 07580 770883 or by e-mail on invention@yorkrally.org

And please help us spread the word! Tell your bike building friends...

(I'm not the organiser of the Invention convention - that's a local artist who prefers to not to be named online, and who has organised similar festivals before in Bath and in York - but I'll be there with my home built jumbo cargo trailer and I hope the current owner of my DIY recumbent tandem trike will bring that too! I'm the volunteer publicity officer for the York Rally as a whole.)

Attachments

• invention jpg - both -786x1066.jpg
    invention jpg - both -786x1066.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Bloody brilliant.

Top Bottom