pedals compatible with Look delta cleats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I know this is a bit backwards but I want some pedals compatible with Look delta cleats. As Look have long since ceased doing the pp range in favour of the keo, it means I have to find another make.

Any recommendations for a pedal compatible with Look delta?

gbb

Legendary Member
Cant recommend them Yello, but i aquired a pair of Vitus Arc pedals...theyre on ebay now
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250291120152

I must admit...i thought Look made them :biggrin: hence the description Look Vitus etc...

I should say..when i say i cant recommend them...it's not because i wouldnt...but because i never used them, so i dont know....i'm waffling..sorry :ohmy::becool:

Will1985

Über Member
You might find some A3.1 or A5.1 pedals on ebay. I managed to get an unused pair of A3.1s a couple of months ago there, but only after a long search through online stores.

OP
OP
Y

yello

Cheers beancounter! I was just checking out the availability of A3 / A5's here in France but I think I'll opt for the PP357 instead.:bravo:

beancounter

yello said:
Cheers beancounter! I was just checking out the availability of A3 / A5's here in France but I think I'll opt for the PP357 instead.:bravo:

My pleasure. I went for the cheaper ones myself as they're for my new commuting bike, but if they turn out to be nice I might order the 357's for my road bike.

Cheers

bc

gbb

Legendary Member
I have a pair of 357's on my winter bike...had them maybe 6 or 8 years. No problems at all, still running very well.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i assume you are wanting to run more than one bike with only one pair of shoes, otherwise why not get the keo pedals, which should come with cleats and just fit those into the same holes as the delta?

my next set of pedals will be keos (currently delta), which will mean i have a pair of shoes for each bike.

beancounter

alecstilleyedye said:
i assume you are wanting to run more than one bike with only one pair of shoes, otherwise why not get the keo pedals, which should come with cleats and just fit those into the same holes as the delta?

my next set of pedals will be keos (currently delta), which will mean i have a pair of shoes for each bike.

Yup, three bikes and two pairs if shoes, all delta (pp).

bc

OP
OP
Y

yello

alecstilleyedye said:
i assume you are wanting to run more than one bike with only one pair of shoes

Correct.

It's annoying enough having spuds on the fixed and mtb without having 2 different types of non-spd cleat on my audax and racer.

OP
OP
Y

yello

What a chap! The bloke at cyclebasket that is. I'd emailed about delivery to France and heard nothing. So I've just phoned them... and spoke to a very gentle sounding bloke who, firstly, advised me that the Look's were discontinued and wouldn't I prefer to have Keo's? Reasons established, he said he'd have to go down to the post office to see what it'd cost in postage and he'd get back to me. I know he will too... he just just sounded like one of those laid back fellows operating to his own time scales - I like it!

OP
OP
Y

yello

Well, how wrong can I be? Don't mark me down as a fine judge of character! Not a dicky bird from the man from cyclebasket. Fortunately for me, I've been doing the rounds of local bike shops (local being a 100km radius!) and struck lucky. After scores of "non, ils ne les font plus", I finally found a shop where the bloke disappeared out back and produced a pair of Look PP206 pedals! ;)

Top Bottom