Pedersen Model T - Large size, little used

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulM

Guru
Posting this on behalf of a long standing friend and cycling partner whose honesty I can vouch for. PM me if interested and I’ll reply with his contact details. Collection only, from Croydon area. Viewings by arrangement.

The bike is a T-model Pedersen built in 2008 or 2009 by Kalle Kalkhoff of Pedersen Manufaktur in Oldenburg, Germany. The frame was made in the Czech Republic. Bike was purchased new from Velorution in London before the shop changed hands.

It’s a large frame size-(roughly suitable for 32-36 inside leg measurement).

The specs on the Pedersen are:

Shimano Nexus 7 hub gear with roller brake
Schmidt Dynamo
Sugino chain ring
Tektro cantilever front brake
Standlict Toplight Plus (runs off the dynamo)
Tubus rear rack
Kickstand
SKS mudguards
Rigida rims
Schwalbe Big Apple tyres.

It has a lovely leather seat and handlebar grips.

The bike is in very good condition with very low mileage, it’s just been used for occasional “Sunday rides”. Asking price is £1250.

Photos here, https://photos.app.goo.gl/JCe3bkatQ3kGRogM8

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Lovely bike. I've always been fascinated by them but I guess you'd have to ride one to find out if it suited you first.

Jezter3

Lovely bike. I've always been fascinated by them but I guess you'd have to ride one to find out if it suited you first.

Posting this on behalf of a long standing friend and cycling partner whose honesty I can vouch for. PM me if interested and I’ll reply with his contact details. Collection only, from Croydon area. Viewings by arrangement.

The bike is a T-model Pedersen built in 2008 or 2009 by Kalle Kalkhoff of Pedersen Manufaktur in Oldenburg, Germany. The frame was made in the Czech Republic. Bike was purchased new from Velorution in London before the shop changed hands.

Schmidt Dynamo
Sugino chain ring
Tubus rear rack
Kickstand
SKS mudguards
Rigida rims

The bike is in very good condition with very low mileage, it’s just been used for occasional “Sunday rides”. Asking price is £1250.

Did this sell?

Realise I'm late to the party, I always am, but interested if its still on sale, Jezter

Jezter3

Schmidt Dynamo
Sugino chain ring
Tubus rear rack
Kickstand
SKS mudguards
Rigida rims

Just realised that post was 2020 not 2021 . Think I can guess it's no longer available. lol

Top Bottom